King Express Train
SP7: Depart Hanoi - Laocai: (20:35pm - 05:05am)
SP8: Depart Laocai - Hanoi (18:50pm- 4.00 am)
- King’s cabins are designed luxury and closely
- Clean, convenient and comfortable
- Bottled water and refresh wipes are always ready to serve.
- Clean, spacious and pure private toilet at the end of each carriage
- Friendly staffs
King Express Train carriages reflect the charm of colonial traveling style in northern Vietnam.
This train has 2 carriage, accommodating 52 carriages. One has 6 cabins and another has 7 cabins. Each cabin has 4 berths, which can be set up to deluxe cabins 2-berth up on request, accompanied by the hospitality of King express train staff.
The enchanting luxury, the comfort facilities of the wood-paneling cabins will make your stay in these carriages memorable.
Passengers are to hold the best opportunity to relax or simply let the beauty gliding over your spacious windows.
Luxury, I aspiration and refreshment are main character of these carriages.
In particularly, deluxe cabin is decorated with wooden floor; warm light system air-conditioned, baggage storage and some items such as mineral waters, wet towels.
A Private 2 berths King Deluxe cabins and Business cabins create an intimate space for couples with 2 berths only . These cabins are lovingly designed to for those who desire to have the privacy with remarkable interior decor. They are the epitome of a small observation car with another items like beer, soda and snacks.
The toilet of this train is always clean and nice with tile floors with wood-paneled walls.
In addition, King’ friendly and experienced staff is always ready to serve any requirements of customers.
- Our price shown in US$ for one person / round trip ticket (Hanoi – Lao Cai - Hanoi)
- One way ticket are available.
- Offer free picking up from hotel in Hanoi to your cabin.
- Free of charge for children under 5 year old sharing parent‘s existing berths.
- Ticket price does not include meals on the train but include snack and drinks.
- Restroom is not in cabin.
Tác giả : www.sapavietnamtourism.com -