Sapa trekking hotelstay 2days 1night tour
You will explore the beautiful Sapa valley for two days with a one night hotel at Sapa. Unique to this trek - you will begin by walking to Cat Cat Village. This trip is a wonderful opportunity to touch base with nature, enjoy the mountain landscape and views, feel revived and mingle with the humorous village residents. A lovely genuine Sapa experience. Tour daily depart from Hanoi by day bus.
Duration: 2 days/ 1 night overnight at Hotel in Sapa town
Departure: Everyday at 7am from Hanoi by highway to Lao Cai, Sapa
Pick up: At your hotel in Hanoi & go to Sapa by Day bus
Grade: Easy trekking to villages, sapa market, waterfall, terrace fields.
Day 1: Sapa - Trek to Cat Cat village - Sapa
6.45 - 7.15: Our Sapa express Bus and tour guide will pick you up at the meeting point then depart to Sapa, following Noi Bai - Lao Cai highway.
Along the way, you will enjoy by the beauty of northwest mountains, terraced fields are sparkling in sunlight or dim in thick fog. Stop and have a rest in 30 minutes.
13.00: Arrive in Sapa, check in hotel and have lunch.
Afternoon: You start trekking to Cat Cat village which is occupied by the Black H’mong tribe. Here, you can see the hydroelectric power station which was built by the French in twentieth century. You will experience the tribal way of life of ethnic minorities while enjoying wonderful views of the terraced rice paddy fields and the waterfall in Cat Cat village.
Evening: After dinner, you are free to explore the charm of Sapa by night, enjoy roasted corn, baked eggs beside charcoal fire or go shopping. Overnight at hotel in Sa Pa.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included
- Accommodation: Hotel at Sapa town
Day 2: Sapa - Lao Chai - Ta Van - Sapa – Bus to Hanoi
After breakfast, the tourist will visit Lao Chai - Ta Van Village to understand more about ethnic minority communitie, enjoy imposing mountain scenery, terraced fields, marvellous nature. Visit ancient sacred stones with big - small ones which have many unique images, secret sigh. See bridge which made by rattan like Muong Hoa stream. Have lunch. Free time to relax.
16.00: It‘s time to say “Good bye Sa Pa!” and drive back to Hanoi. Along the way, once again you have a chance to enjoy the magical beauty of northwest mountains. Have dinner at Lao Cai City then continue the journey to Hanoi.
21.30: We arrive in Ha Noi. End of services - see you next time!
- Breakfast, Lunch included
Tour Price per person in US Dollars:
- Join Group tour hotel 2star price: $90 (Single room+15$)
- Join Group tour hotel 3star price: $110 (Single room+20$)
PRICE FOR CHILDREN:
- Children under 5 years old are free (sharing bed with parents)
- Children 5-10 years old are charged 70% of price (sharing bed with parents)
- Children over 11 years old are charged as adults
- Sapa express bus: Limousine 29 reclining seats with air-condition, wifi,…transfer Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi
- Welcome drink (tea, café), candy at our office
- Free water, wet tissue,… on Sapa Express Bus
- Transportation as programme
- Accommodation at 2star hotel (2 - 3 persons/ room), contact us please if you would like upgrade to 3 or 4star hotel
- English speaking guide during the tour (enthusiastic, experienced)
- Meals as mentioned on itinerary.
- Entrance fees (Cat Cat village, Lao Chai - Ta Van village)
- VAT (10%)
- Insurance, Visas
- Other personal expenses (tip, drinks with meals,...)
Packing list: Passport, towels, change of clothes, sun block, sun glasses, sun hat, insect repellent, proper hiking shoes, warm clothes in the winter time (Sapa is a coolest place in Vietnam) and rain coat.